Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kaeli's 4th Birthday

Wow, where does the time go...it seems like just yesterday we were bringing Kaeli home from the hospital, but now she's already turned four. She is quite the princess, can be the sweetest little girl but very dramatic at times...and she is a girl who knows how to get what she wants. I'm sure that she will keep Elton and I on our toes for the years to come. On the day of her birthday she got to open her birthday gift in the morning, a pair of new earrings. After I got off of work and picked her up I took her to get her ears pierced (she was so brave and didn't even shed a tear). The following Saturday we had quite the "tea party" for her...a Mad Hatter Tea Party. It was so much fun, she had all her family and had a blast!

I made butterfly place card holders for the girls and for the boys my friend Tina made little mushrooms.
The Kids had a fun time playing "Royal Croquet". My sister drew and painted character cut-outs and our frined Mark cut them out...how cute are they (when I was searching for ideas for the party I came accross a ladys blog who also made these for her daughther's party and thought they'd be perfect).
The kids' Tea Party Table
Yummy candy bar for all Kaeli's guests to make their own goody bags.

Yum, yum...delicious bite sized desserts made by The Dotted Apron.

No comments: