Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our Big Girl

Well, it's official...Kaeli is growing up. This past Monday she started her first day of preschool at Greenhouse Montesorri in Visalia, how sad! We knew she wouldn't stay little forever, but do they have to grow up so fast? It was a week full of mixed emotions for both us and her. She was so excited on her first day, didn't even hesitate as we walked into the classroom. The teacher took her to the window to waive bye to me as I drove off, she was smiling so big. As the week went on her smile grew smaller and smaller and then the last two days of the week she was crying before we even made it to her class. Each day that I picked her up she said she had a lot of fun and was so excited to show me all of her works.






1 comment:

Tripp Family said...

Wow!!! Such a big girl. I'm glad she loves it. I remember watching and waving to Tori.....seems like it was so long ago. Enjoy preschool and learn lots.
Love, Aunt Dolly