Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disney Vacation 2009

Our vacation was awesome! We left bright (or should I say dark) and early on Friday January 2 and headed to the Fresno Airport. One quick layover in Dallas and then we were off to Florida. We spent six fun filled days at the resorts visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and the Animal Kingdom. The kids had a blast and I think us adults had just as good of a time. On Thursday we left the resort and headed to the Disney Wonder to enjoy a relaxing and fun four day cruise. What a great time we had relaxing on the ship, spending time in the Bahamas and then finally Disney's private island at Castaway Cay!!! I had never been on a cruise before, but I've been told I'm spoiled now after going Disney style. It was a blast and we had a great time with our friends the Cox's and Morris'.

Although the entire vacation was amazing, I think we'll stick to our Disney parks here in California and next time...if there ever is a next time, enjoy a longer cruise.


No comments: